Halal2Go Rider App policy applies to users of our services on Halal2Go Rider App where it applies to the following subjects;
- Riders: the user of the service (Halal2Go Rider App) who receives the orders from user.
- Delivery Recipients: users who request delivery services for the items from the vendor
- Delivery Partners: users who provide services to users who request services from the vendor.
HOW HALAL2GO RIDER APP COLLECT AND USAGE DATA
We collect information to provide better services to all our users like the language you preferred, your destination addresses and much more. The information Halal2Go Rider App collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
1. PERSONAL DATA
To use the Halal2Go Rider App services, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our product.
We collect the content, images, documents, communications other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide. It can also include what you see through the features we provide, such as our camera, so we can do things like taking a photo of you or a document that you might want to upload. Our systems automatically process content and communications and personal data you provide to analyze context and what’s in them for the purposes described below.
We collect information when you create or update your Halal2Go Rider App account. This may include your name, email, phone number, password, address and your location data. We use this data to connect to the vendors and users. Share it with a vendor or user that requests a current location of the rider to pick up or to deliver the items.
We use the personal information we have to interact with you directly, send you notification information to verify your account, send you a notification for services rendered or received, let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to our services, marketing communications, communicate with you about our Products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. We may keep a record of your request to help solve any issues you might be facing in future.
1.1 Identification documents.
We collect identification documents, driver’s licenses, National ID, photo, and other related information when you create or update your Halal2Go Rider App account. We use the information to verify the authenticity of the riders, and to check compliance with the legal requirements of the country or state. We also use Photo to identify the drivers.
1.2 Vehicle Documents
We collect vehicle documents like Registration number and Vehicle Insurance. We use the information to check compliance with the legal requirements and by the law of the country or state.
1.3 Geolocation, Routes and driving direction, Efficiency and Rating
We collect information about your location when you subscribe to our services, which helps us offer features like delivery directions. We collect geolocation of drivers routes to help connect vendor and user easily. When these locations are shared between the two parties, both vendors and users can locate each other. We use the data collected to rate drivers’ users to enable us to improve our services and serve both vendor and users better.
2. DEVICE INFORMATION
We may collect information about the devices you use to access Halal2Go Rider App services, this information includes the device hardware, software, device IP address, operating systems version, serial numbers, language, unique device identifiers, mobile network information etc.
2.1 GPS: Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by using GPS. It helps you locate a vendor or user.
2.2 IP Address: We use your IP Address to determine your location, city, or country when using our service.
2.3 Camera: We may collect photo images you upload during signup or image on your profile for verification or identification purpose.
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, browser information application data caches.
4. TRANSACTION INFORMATION
We collect transaction details related to how you use our services like your order details, delivery information date, and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled. Payment method like bank card, and account number etc.
5. COMMUNICATION INFORMATION
Communication is enabled through our Halal2Go Rider App where riders, vendors, customer service representatives, and users, to call or text each other. We receive some information and contents regarding the calls, text, dates, and times of the communication to enable us to provide our services efficiently.
The collected information from customer support services representatives is used for safety and security purposes to improve our product and services.
6. ANALYTIC INFORMATION
We collect data about how you interact with our services through Halal2Go mobile apps, websites. The information we collect may include access details, device type, carrier name, network information, dates, times, our app features or pages viewed, app crash reports, system information, and device activities, browser types, referrer URL, or third-party sites or service interactions with our services.
7. LOCATION INFORMATION
We may use your location information when you permit us from your device or app settings through GPS, IP address, Wi-Fi, Network and data services. If granted permission to us, we may process your location even when the app is running and not in use at the background on your device.
8. SECURITY AND SAFETY REASONS
Safety and security are one of the very important areas we use technology while collecting your information to help provide safety and security measures our services need to keep both drivers and passengers safe:
- We match vendor request with approximate riders to ensure the right rider is chosen that is closes to the vendor and users.
- We carry out background checks on riders before we activate their use of our services to ensure that they have legal permission by law to engage in such service, thereby preventing unlawful persons to use Halal2Go Rider App services.
- We monitor unsafe driving behaviors from riders and the data from riders’ devices to put measures in place through awareness and training among drivers to improve their driving.
The profile feature helps both vendor and user to identify the rider, by confirming the name, plate number, and motorcycle color of the rider. This prevents fraud and also helping to protect others.
False information and identity are detected and prevent through the processing of device, location, profile, usage and other personal information e.g., name and phone number to prevent and detect fraud. The use of ratings creates an opportunity for improvement for riders, vendors and users.
9. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We use the information we collect from our app to assist and provide the solution or resolve complaints or give feedback on our services when a customer service team are contacted by our rider, vendor or any related partners in the following ways:
- We take your questions and process the information to the appropriate channel or support personnel responsible to handle it.
- Based on the query, we look into it and give you feedback by phone call, email or on the app. Our feedback channel depends on the result of the request.
- We use feedbacks information we collect to help improve our services and customer support responses.
- Information and data, we collect help us improve or update our app and websites to serve our drivers, passengers, and partners efficiently.
10. THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS:
We may share your information with a third-party platform for the following reasons:
- Social media platform like google, for signup and login purpose
- User feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
- Users connecting with your information in connection with referral programs when shared on other social platforms or sites.
- When users requesting services for or on your behalf.
- When users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
- Our business partners through which you create or access your Halal2Go Rider App accounts, such as payment providers, social media services, on-demand music services, or apps.
- We may share information with Insurance providers if you are a driver or delivery partner.
- We may share information with financial services providers if you are a driver or delivery partner.
- We may share information with partner transportation companies if you are a driver with an account that is associated with such a company.
- On publicly available sources.
- We may share your information with marketing service providers.
11. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
We may use the information we collect for research, analysis, testing, and product development. This allows us to improve our services and bring advanced safety and security technologies in our services, develop new features, and enhance our product technologies.
12. LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
We may use the information from you we collect to verify you or documentation you provide from regulatory bodies according to the law governing the state or Country. We may also use the information we collect by applicable law as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries, to investigate or address disputes or claims relating to your use of Halal2Go Rider App services in the state or country.
HOW WE USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
1. Share with other Users
As a rider, we may share your personal information like your first name, rating, pickup, and or drop-off locations with vendors and users. When you share a Halal2Go Rider App trip with another rider, that rider may be told your name and may see your pickup and or drop-off location and vice versa.
2. Share with other Riders and Vendors
We may share information of our rider with vendor or user including name and photo; vehicle make, model, color, license plate, and vehicle photo; location; ratings, the total number of trips; duration of use of Halal2Go Rider App app; and contact information (depending upon applicable laws). The rider or the user will also receive a receipt containing information such as a breakdown of amounts charged, your name, photo, and a map of the route you took.
3. Share with Halal2Go Rider App business partners:
We may share with our partners your requested services through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party, Halal2Go Rider App may share your information which may include other apps or websites that integrate with our APIs, vehicle suppliers, or services, or those with an API or service with which we integrate, or business partners with whom Halal2Go Rider App partner with.
4. Share with the general public
We are always available to get valuable feedback and also allow our users to share their experience with others including through public forums such as social media Halal2Go Rider App blog. When you communicate with us through those channels, your communications may be viewable by the public.
5.With subsidiaries and affiliates
We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services.
6. Legal and dispute
We may share your information if it is required by applicable law, or government request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate. The information we share may include your personal information with law enforcement and government authorities.
7. Share with your consent
We may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you willingly consent to the sharing of it.
7.1 Information Retention and Deletion Policy
Halal2Go Rider App retains user information and profile for as long as you maintain your Halal2Go Rider App account.
Halal2Go Rider App retains transaction, location, usage, and other information for 6 years. Halal2Go Rider App thereafter deletes or anonymizes such information by applicable laws. Users may request the deletion of their accounts at any time. On receiving such a request, Halal2Go Rider App deletes the information that it is not required to retain and restricts access to or use of any information it is required to retain.
You may request the deletion of your account at any time through the Settings in the Halal2Go Rider App, or via the Halal2Go Rider App website or write to [email protected]
Following such a request, Halal2Go Rider App deletes the information that it is not required to retain. In certain circumstances, Halal2Go Rider App may be unable to delete your accounts, such as if there is an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, Halal2Go Rider App will delete your account as described above.
Halal2Go Rider App may also retain certain information if necessary, for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security.
8. User Rights
If you are a Halal2Go Rider App user, you have the following rights concerning Halal2Go Rider App handling of your personal information.
8.1 Explanation and copies of your data
- You have the right to request an explanation of the information that Halal2Go Rider App has about you and how we use that information.
- You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that Halal2Go Rider App collects about you if collected based on consent or because Halal2Go Rider App requires the information to provide the services that you requested for.
- If Halal2Go Rider App has information about you that you believe is inaccurate, you have the right to request the correction of your information.
- Users may request the deletion of their accounts at any time. Users may request deletion through the Halal2Go Rider App website. We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.
- Please see the ‘Information Retention & Deletion’ section above for more information regarding Halal2Go Rider App retention and deletion practices.
8.4 Objections and complaints
- Users have the right to object to Halal2Go Rider App processing of personal data, including for marketing purposes based on profiling and/or automated decision making.
- Users have the right to file a complaint relating to Halal2Go Rider App handling of your personal information at [email protected]
- You may also submit questions, comments or complaints to [email protected]